• User avatar
  • User avatar
  • User avatar
#10915
Hello!

I'm sure I had read a thread about alternatives to DAP available in Canada but can't seem to find it now. I've used the DAP product in the past and was quite pleased but am now struggling to access it in Canada. What other adhesives do you suggest that are similar?

Thanks in advance!
John liked this
#22673
mdy25 wrote: ↑Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:06 pm @BigRig -- I ended up connecting with a soon-to-be retiring fellow who recommended the George N. Jackson Jaxon Auto Trim & Marine Trim Cement. It worked like a charm!
Apparently the producer of this product is no longer in business. Does any one in Canada know of an alternate adhesive cement that would be suitable to bond leather or vinyl to ABS panels? DAP is not available in Canada from my google research. :thinking:
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]