• User avatar
  • User avatar
By mhead
#22565
Good morning
I have been out of upholstery scene for many years,i decided to restore a 1968 karmann ghia and i have been looking for this (what i call fiber sew strip ) it is 3/8" wide and .090 thick black fiber/cardboard sewn into the bottom edge on the sides,folded over itself and pushed into a groove. The rest of the bottom perimeter has shark teeth. So i am looking where to purchase those fiber strips ???
User avatar
By BigRig
#22583
No he is looking for a carboard strip that has teeth on it like a saw. I have pulled it o older cars interiors just dont know the name of it.
Adam12 liked this
The Padded Cell

been a while and we've been busy.. That above rear[…]

I’m currently designing my first curved s[…]

Hi everyone! I’m currently designing my[…]

recommended foam cushion ideas

hi first time posting here! hoping for some advice[…]